- 14Dec 2018
Qimarox Christmas: Santa's Secret
How does Santa get his packages delivered on time, year after year? ...
- 3Sep 2018
Qimarox simplifies integration with PackML guidelines
Qimarox adopts the PackML guidelines for the integration of machines into ...
Qimarox is a leading manufacturer of components for material handling systems. As a manufacturer of, among other things, palletisers, product lifts, pallet lifts, packaging machines and shielding systems, Qimarox distinguishes itself by its contemporary vision and approach, in which innovation, quality and added value are of paramount importance.
Qimarox emerged from Nedpack, which was established in 1995 by Pieter Hannessen. From the beginning, Nedpack had a strong focus on the manufacture of palletisers and product elevators for end-of-line packaging systems. The company’s years of experience and continuous development have produced machines that are modular, standardised components, which today are supplied to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and system integrators worldwide. In 2012, this components division was split off from Nedpack and housed in Qimarox, to place even more focus on design, production and supply of these components.Mission
Qimarox aspires to become the market leader in the supply of material handling components to OEMs and system integrators, offering the highest performance, lowest integration costs and best service to end users.
The material handling systems market requires components that combine high performance with low costs and which meet the following requirements:
- Modular design, for quick and easy installation and modification.
- Multifunctional, so they are versatile and can combine different tasks.
- Durable, so they require little maintenance and have a high degree of operational availability.
Qimarox does this in several ways:
- We are always on the lookout for innovative concepts. One feature of our components is that they work differently (and are smarter) than conventional components in the market.
- Thanks to continuous development, our components are highly standardised, making them quick and easy to manufacture and low in price.
- Wherever possible, we use the same types of components, and which are generically available, so the costs for service and maintenance remain limited.
Qimarox has a team of highly qualified employees. Their customer focus enables Qimarox to maintain and further expand its current leading position in the market.
Qimarox currently supplies more than two hundred system partners around the world, active in various sectors such as logistics, machine Construction and construction of transport and end-of-line packaging systems. Please consult our references page to find out which end-users are using our components.
Qimarox is headquartered in Harderwijk, centrally located in the Netherlands. Since 2011, Nedpack has also had an office in the United States, to quickly and effectively serve the North American market.